mandag den 28. juli 2014

A summer night dream



Aphrodite is hot on getting a warm relationship with Aurora's brother and wonders how she will seduce him. She was recently divorced from Hephaestus, after having had a sinful relationship with Ares. A relationship which was discovered and they were caught red-handed. That was the last straw for Hephaestus. Aphrodite bears no grudge because of being discovered, and she is sure to be married to Ares, as he has wooed very thoroughly several times. But her blood pulses lively, to say it the least, and the sun's abilities as a lover should be tested before she marries, albeit informally, with Ares, which by the way is a really nice looking guy.

This evening and night will be spent at the beach, the weather is mild, and it feels as if all of Aurora's sons are on holiday. There is namely hardly a wind that moves, and Aurora's sister is not on the sky. Otherwise she could have entertained Aphrodite and helping to forge her wiles. But tomorrow morning will Aurora get up and roll a golden carpet in front of her and over the sea directly towards Aphrodite. Then they can get a female chat, and Aphrodite knows Aurora so well that she is confident in getting her help to meeting the brother personally. Aurora has also a bit of Aphrodite's nature, so amorous considerations are quite exciting for both of them.

"It looks like Aurora Polaris is warming up," thought Aphrodite, when she sensed some etheric green waves in the air over the ocean. "If she comes close enough, I can probably get a valuable conversation with her. She grapples still sometimes with Ymer’s dead body that she didn’t have the heart to bury. I have her, however, suspected of being ensnared by his gaze more than his body in general because of the way he looked at her when he was alive. Otherwise she would probably not have asked the Aesir to build this beautiful, undulating fence in the sky, using his eyelashes. She always says that the fence was built exclusively to protect the people against the giants, but excuses I no longer find difficult to figure out. The Aesir are strange, I think. We others are more exotic."

"I wonder if the sun is thinking of me right now." She felt it crawled in her body at the mere thought. "Aurora renews herself happily every morning, although her dozy husband, Tithonus, is aging forever. Yes, that's what can happen when you wish for eternal youth and forget to take all the precautions such things require." 

"Well it's not me, because though everyone says that I’m eternally young, I know as well that it’s often just something people say because I'm not a youngster more but anyway still looks fantastically good from any angle. If I’m allowed to feel my heart melt again when the sun takes me in his arms, I should not complain. Then I get the energy to be a good wife to Ares, and then I will make more of comfort than I normally do, and I will also learn how to make a solid meal, so Ares can get some comfortable decades before he goes, god knows where. I think not many people know about that. Zeus will not talk about it, but I've realized that there are more things between heaven and earth than even gods and goddesses can understand. But tomorrow is “A New Dawn,” as the Danish king, Valdemar Atterdag, recently used to say, a little more than a handful of centuries ago, as I remember."



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar